Tax registration and tax clearance
Tax registration and tax clearance from Register Your Company
Tax registration and tax clearance in Zimbabwe – Summary
You must register with the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) within 30 days of starting to trade.
Register Your Company has helped hundreds of companies to successfully register with ZIMRA and aquire a tax clearance since we began trading. Tax is a complex issue and many companies, when registering, make mistakes on their form which hold up the issuance of their bp number and tax clearance .
For help and advice on registering with ZIMRA and acquiring a tax clearance, please call or WhatsApp us on +263 786 507 158 or +263 (0242) 753 168 or email us at email@example.com.
Experience High Quality Service
Why choose us for company registration
- No hidden charges
- Speedy service
- 30+ years combined industry experience
- Trusted service
- Simple company registration service
Tax Clearance Frequently Asked Questions
What is a tax clearance?
A Tax Clearance Certificate is a certificate issued by the Commissioner General of the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA), to a person liable to pay tax, provided that the taxpayer’s tax position is satisfactory.
What are the advantage of a tax clearance?
The advantages of aquiring a tax clearance include:
- No 10% Withholding Tax is deducted when payments are made for goods and services supplied.
- No Presumptive Tax will be levied on importations.
- Tax clearance is required when bidding for tenders.
- A Tax Clearance Certificate is a pre-requisite when applying for licences issued by local authorities.
- Business counterparts have confidence in doing business with compliant taxpayers.
What information do I need to provide?
Photopies and certified copies of the following:
- Certificate of incorporation
- CR 5
- CR 6
- Memorandum and articles of association
- ID’s for every director
- Proof of residence for every director
- Bank statement from 1 director
What do I receive when I register with ZIMRA?
You will receive a tax clearance certificate.
How long does it take to register with ZIMRA?
It will take around 3-5 working days.
Are there any hidden costs?
There might be some hidden costs. Every Private Limited Company is supposed to submit annual returns and if not submitted they carry a penalty. For us to register the trade name, the annual returns should be updated.
Have a question? Contact us today
See what our clients are saying
We didn’t know that trade names are now being registered in Zimbabwe. After a general enquiry we were advised that they are now being registered. It took us just 6 days and we had received our certificate of trade name. The service was very affordable compared to other agents.
Tel: 0242 753 168
Mob: 0786 507 158
Follow us for advice and tips for company registration in Zimbabwe and entreprenuership.
RegisterYourCompany.co.zw is a service of Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited (19981/2021). All rights reserved © 2023.